June Dillinger is a motivational speaker and transformation coach. Her message inspires participants to live more rewarding lives by transforming challenging experiences into loving outcomes. A central theme in June’s life has been the importance of having healthy, loving relationships. Adopted at birth, she grew up in La Jolla, California, where she was cherished by her parents. Her mother was a physical therapist who met her physician father when he was being treated for his paraplegia. Her conception of family and love dramatically changed when her parents divorced and her father remarried. After struggling with her own divorce years later, she realized that experiences can either change us, or we can change ourselves in light of what our experiences have to teach us. Through receiving this new understanding of how to make love visible in her own life, she has been able to help others seek transformation by making love visible for themselves.
June has been blessed with the ability to see the true inner beauty of the human spirit, despite outer appearances. June moved to Hawaii and has resided on Oahu for over 30 years. Hosting the television show “It’s All About Love,” has allowed her to interview a multitude of inspiring thought-leaders over the years. As a presenter, she is able to captivate audiences with her unique background and inviting message for all ages. Her uplifting message transcends the static of our digital age and rises over the roar of the crowd. Her topics tug on the heart- strings of the human condition by speaking directly to the emotional well-being of her audience members. Her heartfelt stories and wisdom are grounded in the fact that we must face our own connections with each other, with the divine, and most importantly within ourselves. Self-Love is slowly diminishing in our Western culture and June is on a mission to change that. Her book “The Benefit of the Ex” teaches us how to remember to let go of the past, and that every- thing in life–good and bad– is setting us up for our own comeback story.
- “The Benefit of the Ex”, with Chet Turnbeaugh
- Feature front page writer Star Bulletin
Guest Columnist Star Bulletin, “Goddess Speaks”
- Shopping gives rise to a desire for men 9.9.2007
- Friendship begins with a simple hello 5.6.2007
- Distance has a way of favoring love 7.22.2007
- The best gift a mom could receive 12.22.2005
- Remember dad every day, not just on Father’s Day 6.15.2004
- Being aware of self makes a difference 5.11.2008
- Host & Producer of “It’s All About Love” 108 episodes 9 years, ‘Ōlelo
- PSA ~ ‘Ōlelo Community Media, Local & Nationwide (see links)
- Extra Final Season Episode, “Lost”
- Extra Blockbuster film, “Battleship”
- “Think Tech” Hawaii with Chris Lethem
- Commercial: Vintage Candy
- Community: Olelo Community Media & Habilitate
- International ~ Santiago Chile Talk at Biblioteca Viva and IDMA Instituto del Medio Ambiente
- Guest Speaker for Rotary Clubs on Oahu
- Radford High School Government Student Body Council Hawaii
- Unity World Wide Ministries course facilitator for the Spiritual Enrichment Education
- Delivery of Sunday message/sermons at Unity in Dallas Tx, Kaneohe HI, San Diego CA & Little Rock, AR
- Presenter for PSI Seminars
- State Championship for Toastmasters International 2011 Top Ten
- Delta Air Lines Fall 2018 Health & Safety Fair
Podcast October 2018
Click here to get printable speaker one sheet.
PO Box 88940, Honolulu, HI 96830 808-330-5555
Let’s see what we can create!
Keynote presentations, Teacher Training, Student Seminars, Team Building Events, Sound Journey Meditations, One on One Coaching, Get creative… We will set you up for success!