Being aware of the world around you and what you are creating is inescapable for balance and in life. To be self-aware is to realize the depth and breadth of you. You are more than a physical body; emotional, spiritual and metal dimensions are equally important. In discovering your life and exploring the dimensions of you through various systems and techniques your awareness will expand in extraordinary ways.
You will become more conscious of your attitude, beliefs, and ways of being;
symptoms of stress and imbalances and create useful life skills in the process.
An acquired integration of healthy principles to maintain balance and honor all facets of your being will emerge.
Course Learning Objectives
· Identify and articulate current life belief systems: health, finances, relationships…
· Express personal values and integrity.
· Articulate and engage in emotional literacy.
· Increase effective communication skills and enhance relationships.
· Evaluate personal stressors and formulate meditation strategies.
· Recognize obstacles and develop strategies for conscious self-esteem and self- love.
· Develop awareness of cultural conditioning and its implications.
· Professional etiquette.